Which of these comments ring true for you?
- I want to be a leader with more impact and influence.
- I have a top job and need a trusted thought partner to help with my biggest business challenges.
- I’m on the fast-track but overworked and stressed all the time. I feel like I’m missing out on my life.
- I’m a top performer yet I got passed over for a promotion. What am I doing wrong?
- Sometimes I don’t feel that I get taken seriously.
- I need help working with difficult people on my team.
- I lack the self-confidence and charisma that many of my successful colleagues display.
It Doesn’t Have to Be That Way
You can be the exception—the one who says “I love my job !” Loving your job is not about what you do. It’s about how it makes you feel when you come home at night.
Begin Right Now
Identify what you want and find out how to get it. Let me show you the way.
I’m Jean Caton and I invite you to reap the benefits of my years in senior leadership positions for several Fortune 500 companies. Since 2004, hundreds of women like you have conquered their career challenges with me as their coach. Learn more about my background or let’s get acquainted with a complimentary coaching session.
21st Century Leadership Strategies for Women
Landing the top job wasn’t easy. Being successful and thriving is your next challenge. A coach provides you with clarity, perspective, strategy and more. You get a trusted thought partner who helps with your biggest business challenge; you’re kept grounded when you feel as though… more
The glass ceiling may have been shattered, yet navigating the path to the top continues to be a challenge for smart, capable women. Don’t let the biases about what it takes to get ahead in a male dominated culture derail your career. Tame your inner critic so that… more
There comes a time when the career just isn’t as rewarding as it once was. That time is often in your mid-40s to early-50s. You’re not really sure what you want but are sure it isn’t another 10 or 20 years doing the job you have now. Imagine your future and define what… more